Thursday, October 13, 2011

Web Addictions



Yes, the Internet is an addiction nearly everyone in the world has. Of course, there are layers upon layers of addictions within the Internet itself. Like Facebook, Blogging, Twitter, and the like. There's gaming sites like pogo.com, and yahoo games. There's book sites like Goodreads and Shelfari. Every day there's something new to get addicted to. My newest is Pinterest.

Oh my goodness is this thing addicting. I have always loved collecting pictures from magazines, and now I can collect pictures from all over the web and keep them in an online scrapbook. Online scrapbooking, baby, it's the new wave. Wow! I already have over 1,000 pins, and it's only been a couple of weeks. Yes, I am addicted. But don't worry, I can quit any time. I can! Really!

No comments:

Post a Comment