Friday, October 14, 2011

Halloweenish Movies



I'm not generally a horror fan, but I do like a spooky movie now and than. Especially around this time of year, of course. I never know just what scary movie I'll be able to handle. I mean, I love Alien. However, I absolutely cannot watch any of the Saw movies. It's weird. I think I like movies that have suspense, but aren't based in reality. I think that's why I'm afraid to watch Saw. It could really happen. My sister and I watch poltergeist every year, and it scares me every time. I hate clowns because of that movie. One of my favorite spooky movies is:

How can you go wrong with Johnny Depp? You can't!
I love the classics, too. Alfred Hitchcock is a master of suspense, as we all know.

The Birds is spooky awesomeness. I actually saw this for the first time at school, of all places. I was in 10th grade, and had the coolest English teacher ever. We watched the Bad Seed in that class, as well. That movie was so freaky! Imagine a little girl as a serial killer. Chills!
And of course, you can't have Halloween without:

Happy Halloween, and happy movie watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment