Saturday, December 4, 2010

Where Have I Been?

That's a good question. Where the heck have I been? Wasting time I suppose. I haven't been doing anything truly productive, that's for sure. I keep the house clean, I take care of my family, but that's about it. Although, to be honest, I haven't exactly been doing a great job of that. Too many distractions and a terrible lack motivation. Blogging was supposed to be a cure for that, but apparently that didn't work out very well. It's all on me, though. I want to do better. Be better. I have to get my ass in gear, and stop making excuses. Of course right now I'm sick. I will wallow a little longer, and dwell on what needs to be done. I'll try to stay on top of this whole blogging thing. It makes me aware of who I am, and more importantly, it gets me writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment